- 25 th March 2019
- ICIMOD & Utrecht University, PARC & Wageningen University
The HUC Secretariat is pleased to circulate two Calls for PhD fellowship as parts of the SustaIndus, a project targeting a specific climate change hotspot - the Indus River basin:
1. In partnership between ICIMOD (Nepal) and Utretch University (Netherlands): 1 PhD fellow. Full Application call can be found on HUC Online Portal
- Focus: access the basin-scale water and energy nexus in the Indus basin using a modelling toolkit to be developed for the basin.
- Must have: postgraduate degree in hydrology, physical geography, civil engineering, or another relevant science, to be completed before 1 May 2019
- Deadline: 17:00hrs Kathmandu Time, 25 April 2019
- Queries: email@example.com
2. In partnership between PARC (Pakistan) and Wageningen University (Netherlands): 1 PhD fellow. For more info on this fellowship goto: https://www.wur.nl/en/project/SustaIndus.htm. Also check the downloads section in the announcement.
- Focus: : assess how climate smart innovations at field scale can contribute to achieving SDGs at basin scale.
- Must have: postgraduate degree in agricultural engineering, hydrology, climate sciences and geography, to be completed before 1 May 2019
- Deadline: 15 April 2019
- Queries: applications and queries should be submitted by email to Fulco.Ludwig@wur.nl and Christian.Siderius@wur.nl
The ‘Downloads’ section in the announcement contains the PDF file with both the application calls for your reference.